Aetsoft, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst.
- Communication with the customer, identification, analysis and documentation of requirements;
- Change requirements management;
- Maintenance of technical documentation;
- Creating a user story (knowledge of Gherkin language is welcome);
- Interface prototyping;
- Description of business processes in UML and BPMN notations;
- Interaction with Project manager and development team.
- Experience as an analyst in the field of IT for more than 2 years;
- Experience in developing documentation;
- Excellent knowledge of the processes and life cycle of application development;
- Knowledge of techniques for describing business processes (UML, BPMN);
- Experience in preparing and conducting presentations;
- High level of English, experience in communicating with customers;
- Experience at JIRA and Confluence;
- Experience on Agile: Scrum or Kanban.
Will be nice to have
- Understanding Blockchain Technology;
- Working experience with FinTech.
- Competitive and completely white salary;
- Paid holidays & flexible paid days off;
- Flexible schedule;
- Big and comfortable office;
- Spacious rooms;
- Comfortable and convenient workplace;
- Powerful working PC, Mac or laptop to choose from;
- Free health insurance;
- Partial compensation for sports activities;
- Corporate discount program;
- Corporate library;
- Cosy kitchen with free fruits, tea and coffee;
- Rest rooms with board games, table tennis, horizontal bar, etc.