DevOps specialist (Azure)
Aetsoft invites DevOps to work with projects based on Blockchain technology.
- Manage and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud;
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible;
- Prepare reliable migration scripts to transform and migrate data from the old to the new hosting environments;
- Build communication Modules for the provisioning / deprovisioning APIs;
- Debug and eliminate logical issues in the Migration Flow.
- Linux administration experience;
- Experience with Azure;
- Be familiar with Azure SDK and/or Azure API;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with Docker;
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language.
What we offer
- Ongoing education and professional growth in the world’s most revolutionary technologies;
- An opportunity to learn from a friendly, dynamic team and take your skills to the next level;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible working hours.
- A comfortable, modern office near the metro;
- English with partly compensation;
- Health care insurance;
- 7 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave;
- Company library and reimbursement for professional literature;
- Partly compensation for sports;
- Corporate events and team building activities;
- Fresh fruit, coffee and snacks onsite;
- Free car park.
If this sounds like you then please click apply now! We are always ready to answer your questions and look forward to contacting you.