Aetsoft, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for an Integration/System Engineer.
About the Project
Client is a New York-based award-winning software product company founded in 2006. With 400+ employees globally, Client has offices in Brazil, Israel, Singapore, the UK, and the US.
Client’s mission is to power any video experience. A wide array of video solutions are deployed globally across thousands of enterprises, media companies, service providers, and educational institutions, leveraging video to teach, learn, communicate, collaborate, and entertain.
Key customers: MetLife, Novartis, Skanska, Deloitte, Whirlpool, Thomson Reuters, AT&T, The World Bank, IMG_Play, Bosch.
- Troubleshooting technical issues in close collaboration with a development team;
- Servise&App migration from onpremises to AWS Cloud/Azure Cloud;
- Automate and fine tune monitoring, alerting, release and deployment processes.
- Build communication Modules for the provisioning / deprovisioning APIs;
- Assist users during IT system updates and help diagnosing IT hardware/software faults;
- Maintain up to date documentation on all branch IT infrastructure.
- Good English is a must;
- Experience with Rest API and Rest API tools;
- Understanding/acquaintance with MS SQL, Couchbase;
- Experience with Linux/Windows;
- Strong experience with Nginx, IIS;
- Knowledge of Celery/RabbitMQ;
- Experience with Elastic;
- Experience with AWS (EC2, LB, SNS)/Azure.
What we offer
- Ongoing education and professional growth in the world’s most revolutionary technologies;
- An opportunity to learn from a friendly, dynamic team and take your skills to the next level;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible working hours.
- A comfortable, modern office near the metro;
- English with partly compensation;
- Health care insurance;
- 7 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave;
- Company library and reimbursement for professional literature;
- Partly compensation for sports;
- Corporate events and team building activities;
- Fresh fruit, coffee and snacks onsite;
- Free car park.
If this sounds like you then please click apply now! We are always ready to answer your questions and look forward to contacting you.