Middle/Senior C++ Engineer
Aetsoft, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for a Software Engineer.
We are looking for an individual who will participate in the design and development of various internal and outsourcing projects closely related to blockchain technology. We expect him to be highly competent and have significant experience in developing backend solutions using C++. As a team member, you will be involved in all stages of the product life cycle, in close collaboration with your teammates, Team Lead, Solution Architect, and Product Manager. We practice code review and team discussion of technical solutions, and we expect that you will be ready for equal participation in these activities and sharing the responsibility of delivering high-quality results.
- Work with customer to build a vision and scope of fintech-project;
- Advice and support the customer at all stages of the development lifecycle;
- Work with project team members and customers to detail project scope, resource requirements, timeline, and deliverables;
- Creation, maintenance, and monitoring of tasks in Jira;
- Organization of meetings necessary for the work (grooming, planning, stand-ups, retrospectives);
- Support for the current status of project documentation;
- Analysis, identification, and removal of obstacles (internal and external) that prevent the team from effectively fulfilling their tasks;
- Providing a timely, comprehensive, and objective report on the status of the project.
- 3+ years of experience using С++ as a backend developer;
- Ability to write clear, structured and maintainable code;
- Expertise in software development patterns;
- Experience in Linux/Unix and Bash shell;
- Experience and understanding of relational databases and SQL;
- Experience with Agile methodology, Git workflows, and JIRA;
- Intermediate or higher English level, spoken and written.
As a plus:
- Developing microservices;
- Blockchain technology and smart contracts;
- NoSQL databases.
What we offer:
- Ongoing education and professional growth in the world’s most revolutionary technologies;
- An opportunity to learn from a friendly, dynamic team and take your skills to the next level;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible working hours;
- A comfortable, modern office near the metro;
- Health care insurance;
- Company library and reimbursement for professional literature;
- Free car park.