Aetsoft is looking for a Project Manager!
- Maintaining communications with partners and with the development team;
- Preparation of development plans, assessment of tasks, identification of risks, distribution of team resources;
- Creation, maintenance and monitoring of tasks in Jira;
- Organization of meetings necessary for the work (grooming, planning, stand-ups, retrospectives);
- Support for the current status of project documentation;
- Analysis, identification and removal of obstacles (internal and external) that prevent the team from effectively fulfilling their tasks;
- Providing a timely, comprehensive and objective report on the status of the project.
- Work experience of Project Manager from 2+ years;
- High level of English, experience in communicating with customers;
- Strong knowledge in the field of project management on various methodologies in the field of software development;
- Experience with project management systems and maintaining supporting documentation (JIRA, Confluence);
- Ability to understand the architecture of the project;
- Good analytical skills, result-oriented and highly trained;
- Strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills.
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of PMBoK;
- Technical background.
What we offer
- Ongoing education and professional growth in the world’s most revolutionary technologies;
- An opportunity to learn from a friendly, dynamic team and take your skills to the next level;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible working hours.
- A comfortable, modern office near the metro;
- English with partly compensation;
- Health care insurance;
- 7 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave;
- Company library and reimbursement for professional literature;
- Partly compensation for sports;
- Corporate events and team building activities;
- Fresh fruit, coffee and snacks onsite;
- Free car park.