Aetsoft, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for a Solution Architect.
About the Project
Client is a New York-based award-winning software product company founded in 2006. With 400+ employees globally, Client has offices in Brazil, Israel, Singapore, the UK, and the US.
Client’s mission is to power any video experience. A wide array of video solutions are deployed globally across thousands of enterprises, media companies, service providers, and educational institutions, leveraging video to teach, learn, communicate, collaborate, and entertain.
Key customers: MetLife, Novartis, Skanska, Deloitte, Whirlpool, Thomson Reuters, AT&T, The World Bank, IMG_Play, Bosch.
- Design architecture solutions for new projects;
- Analyse and propose improvements for existing architecture solutions and technologies used there;
- Consult development teams in complex technological questions;
- Audit development practices for the highest level of quality assurance;
- Support team members in professional growth;
- Integrate technical solution implementation approach into business proposals;
- Participation in remote and onsite proposals presentation to clients.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in development (Java/.Net/C/C++);
- Formal systems development lifecycle training/experience including thorough CI/CD leadership experience;
- Prior experience with defining and implementing information architecture, principles, and standards;
- Working experience in engineering, Service Oriented Architecture and MicroServices;
- Experience in building real-time interfaces between heterogeneous systems;
- Working knowledge and experience developing large scale enterprise systems;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Excellent presentation skills (both in preparing and performing presentations to clients);
- Experience in creating well-structured and easy-to-read documents and presentations;
- Talent of describing complicated technical things in a transparent and accessible way;
- Ability to listen, negotiate and persuade;
- Ability to make decisions under uncertainty;
- Organized and structured approach to any topic.
What we offer
- Ongoing education and professional growth in the world’s most revolutionary technologies;
- An opportunity to learn from a friendly, dynamic team and take your skills to the next level;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible working hours.
- A comfortable, modern office near the metro;
- English with partly compensation;
- Health care insurance;
- 7 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave;
- Company library and reimbursement for professional literature;
- Partly compensation for sports;
- Corporate events and team building activities;
- Fresh fruit, coffee and snacks onsite;
- Free car park.